Easter is a fun holiday for kids and families, and there are many activities that can make the day special. Here are 10 things to do on Easter with kids:
- Easter Egg Hunt: This is a classic Easter activity that kids love. Hide eggs around your yard or house and let your kids search for them.
- Decorate Easter Eggs: Decorating Easter eggs is a fun activity that kids of all ages can enjoy. You can use dye, stickers, paint, and other materials to create unique and colorful designs.
- Easter Crafts: Make Easter crafts with your kids, such as making bunny ears or creating Easter baskets. There are many easy and fun craft ideas available online.
- Bake Easter Treats: Make Easter treats with your kids, such as Easter cookies, cupcakes, or a bunny cake. Baking together can be a fun and delicious activity.
- Attend Church Services: Attend church services with your family and teach your kids about the religious significance of Easter.
- Have an Easter Brunch: Enjoy a special Easter brunch with your family. You can make traditional Easter foods like ham or hot cross buns.
- Watch an Easter Movie: There are many Easter-themed movies that are great for kids, such as “Hop” or “It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown.”
- Have a Family Game Night: Play Easter-themed games with your family, such as an Easter egg relay race or an Easter trivia game.
- Make Easter Cards: Make Easter cards with your kids and send them to friends and family. This is a fun way to spread Easter cheer.
- Visit a Petting Zoo: Visit a local petting zoo or farm and see baby animals, such as chicks and bunnies. This can be a fun and educational activity for kids.
In conclusion, there are many fun activities to do on Easter with kids. From an Easter egg hunt to making Easter crafts, these activities can create lasting memories and make the holiday special.